Do You Feel Ilke Eating Corn and Pear, Suya, Barbecue Chicken, Bole and Fish But Can’t Get It At The Moment or You are Afraid Of Buying It from The Road Side As You Don’t Know How It Was Prepared, No Worries, You Can Get It Done At The Comfort Of Your Home. Just Place This BBQ And Grill Maker on Your Stove Or Gas , Viola! Your Meal Is Set
SMOKELESS UNIVERSAL BARBECUE & GRILL MAKER
Would you like to avoid smoke, heat, dirts and other health issues that comes with Charcoal Grilling ?
Get Yours Now
Why Does Everything Taste Better on the Grill?
While i am still wrapping my head around why Grilling has always transformed any kind of food into a mouth-watering hunk of deliciousness. Grilling food provides a myriad of options. The list starts from corn, fish, meat, steak, burgers, hotdogs and more. The best thing about grilling is more than the fun you get. Grilling food can become a part of a healthy lifestyle.
Grilling can help lower your calorie intake and may even help with wei’ght lo’ss. While grilling does not remove all the fat from meats, it causes the excess fat to melt and drip off the racks. Other cooking methods allow the meat to cook in its own fat, which can be reabsorbed. Grilling also helps food keep more of their vitamins and minerals and seals in moisture leaving you with a juicy meal without the added fats. With all these benefit of grilling, there are also a downside, this comes as a result of using charcoal, but with this new innovation, you can now grill any kind of food at the comfort of your home without making an extra effort.
WHY PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM CHARCOAL GRILLING
- Charcoal only has a cooking time of about 30 – 45 minutes, and once it reaches its peak temperature it starts to cool quite quickly. Putting on more charcoal means that it can take another 10 – 15 minutes to reach temperature. Briquettes can only overcome this problem as they burn for up to 3 hours with a fairly even temperature.
- Charcoal contain a lot of dirts and dust, this may pose serious health issues when grill foods are finally consumed
- Charcoal comes with so much heat and smokes. This means a high level of discomfort and pose a health risk for you and your loved ones while preparing grill meals
This practical Smokeless Stovetop Grill helps you prepare healthy dishes right at home. It reduces fat and cholesterol in foods while sealing in flavor and juices. It has an ultra-durable hard anodized aluminum with titanium and ceramic construction. Its non-stick surface ensures that food slides off easily even when cooked on. Just add water, wine, or your favorite sauces to the drip pan for more flavorful, smoke-free grilling.
The Smokeless Stovetop Grill comes with drip tray and nonstick grill plate, it is suitable for use on all stove and gas cooker types, including induction. It is also dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 300 degrees.
You can now enjoy roasted corn & pear, barbeque fish & meat at the comfort of your home
Features of Smokeless Stovetop Grill:
- Compact, durable and easy to use.
- A practical Oven Grill can help you prepare healthy dishes at home.
- The nonstick surface ensures that the food can slide easily even when it is cooked.
- Use it in your electromagnetic stove or gas stove.
- Dishwasher and oven are safe to reach 300 degrees.
- High temperature resistant, corrosion resistant and sticky.
- It is not applicable to electric solid components or glass top furnaces.
It is even oven safe, so you can use it to bake low-fat meals like meatloaf, roast chicken, roast beef, pork chops, or place it under the broiler to cook salmon or halibut.
For a longer life, hand wash after use. The non-stick surface ensures that food slides off easily even when cooked on, but a gentler hand wash will make this surface last longer.